LED (light-emitting diodes) lighting is becoming increasingly popular. Many of our clients are choosing LED lights over fluorescent and incandescent because of the quality and efficiency. A great way to improve your building or office is by updating the lighting to LED.
Why Choose LED Lighting:
- Reduces energy costs – uses at least 75% less energy than incandescent lighting, saving on operating expenses.
- Reduces maintenance costs – lasts 35 to 50 times longer than incandescent lighting and about 2 to 5 times longer than fluorescent lighting. No bulb-replacements, no ladders, no ongoing disposal program.
- Reduces cooling costs – LEDs produce very little heat.
- Is guaranteed – comes with a minimum three-year warranty, which is far beyond the industry standard.
- Offers convenient features – available with dimming on some indoor models and automatic daylight shut-off and motion sensors on some outdoor models.
- Is durable – won’t break like a bulb.
A few common ways to incorporate LED lights include ceiling lights, outdoor parking lot lights and under cabinet lights. Contact us if you would like Dale Gruber Construction to help improve your lighting.