We are seeking a Director of Construction Operations to join the Dale Gruber Construction team! This individual will be a key leader in the organization and responsible for overseeing and assisting with all aspects of construction operations.
- Oversee all aspects of construction projects from planning, scheduling, budgeting and implementation.
- Oversee all estimators/project managers, construction personnel, sub-contractors and others involved with construction operations.
- Oversee the development and implementation of new processes and construction techniques to improve operating efficiencies.
- Effectively plan the allocation of resources/people to maintain or exceed quality, safety and productivity standards and expectations of construction projects.
- Maintain strong knowledge and understanding of all codes and practices impacting projects.
- Provide leadership and coaching of team members.
- Maintain client relationships and engage in business development activates
- Partner with the leadership team and contribute towards the achievement of the company’s strategic and operational objectives.
- Degree (2 or 4) in related field.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in light commercial building and remodeling projects.
- Experience in all aspects of construction activities including proposals, bidding, estimating, scheduling, job costing, construction management, problem-solving, client relations.
- Must be fluent in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and make effective decisions.
- Strong leadership, problem solving and teamwork skills.
- Strong organization skills and detail oriented.
- Positive attitude and professional customer service skills.
- Local work- position will require minimal travel as Dale Gruber Construction works primarily in the St. Cloud area.
- Competitive salary – based on experience.
- Benefits include health insurance, retirement plan, paid time off, company vehicle.
How to Apply
Send your resume to email@example.com, mail it to: 2583 County Road 74, St. Cloud, MN 56301.