We are looking for a construction Senior Estimator/Project Manager to join the DGC team. We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits including paid health insurance premium, HSA account, paid holidays and vacation. Dale Gruber Construction is an established and respected general contractor located in St. Cloud. We specialize in light commercial construction and remodeling; building long term relationships with our clients and developing the central Minnesota Community.
- Manage all aspects of commercial construction project from initial consultation to construction completion.
- Review project plans/specifications and prepare bid proposals.
- Represent the company well by establishing good relationships with employees, homeowners, subcontractors and vendors.
- Create project schedule and ensure that construction activities are progressing according to schedule.
- Manage site work logistics effectively and efficiently.
- Communicate effectively with other construction team members
- High school diploma or GED
- Degree (2 or 4) in Architectural Construction
- Minimum of 5 years experience in estimating & project coordination of residential and light commercial building and remodeling projects
- 2+ years experience in drafting software — REVIT, DATA CAD or equivalent
- Must be fluent in Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and make effective decisions.
- Strong leadership, problem solving and teamwork skills
- Positive attitude and professional customer service skills
- Must have a vehicle, valid and insurable MN driver’s license
How to Apply